miércoles, 2 de agosto de 2017

Agnes Obel

I swear it is true
The past isn't dead
It's alive, it is happening
In the back of my head

No future, no past
No laws of time
Can undo what is happening
When I close my eyes
And with the stars and the moon
I woke up in the night






They won't know who we are
So we both can pretend
It's written on the mountains
A line that never ends
As the devil spoke we spilled out on the floor
And the pieces broke and the people wanted more
And the rugged wheel is turning another round
Dorian, carry on,
Will you come along to the end
Will you ever let us carry on




Guess who died,
last night
In grey stockings,
in all might
It was no loss
The only God of mine

He fell down,
just to drown
In a sea
of delight
To tame champagne
And creatures of the night







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario